A walker is an adjustable orthopedic device that looks like a boot.
It can immobilize the lower legs.
Its primary purpose is to prevent or limit ankle and foot movement after a serious sprain, surgery or removal of a cast.
Your doctor might also prescribe a walker to keep pressure off an ulcerated area on the foot.
4 SKUs in total Size:S,M,L,XL
Measure length of the foot to get the suitable size
S: 20.5~22 cm
M: 22~24 cm
L: 24~27 cm
XL: 27~29 cm
- 4-Panel flexible shell fits most leg shape.
- Lightweight rocker bottom sole for anti-slip.
- EVA insole/bottom for shock absorption
- Perforated shells make breathable
- Removable back panel
- Built-in air pump.
- Toe cover for best protection and fit
How to Use
1. Open the front fasten strap.
2. Close the covers to fit the leg gently.
3. Place the front shell properly.
4. Fasten straps by sequence and inflate the aircell for comfortable wearing.